24th Feb – 2nd March 2014
It’s time for you to shine your NOUR!
Take a stand against Domestic violence.
Against oppression and abuse.
Spread the word.
Domestic Violence must end!
How can you shine? How can you let your LIGHT reach out to the masses?
All you have to do is come up with a creative, positive and an original quote on Domestic Violence. Follow these 5 simple steps:
1. Come up with an original quote related to Domestic Violence
2. Make a simple poster with your quote on it-make sure you have NOUR-DV written somewhere
3. Take a picture of your poster
4. Upload as your Facebook profile pic
5. Tag Nour-Domestic Violence (Don’t forget to do that or we might not see your quote! We have two Facebook pages- a friends and a like page, tagging either one is fine)
You’ll be speaking out against the oppression that so many face. You’ll also raise awareness of Nour’s work and help us to reach out to the vulnerable.
All those that take part will feature in our Facebook Photo Albums
5 selected entries will win a prize!
Spread the word and get your friends and family involved!
DEADLINE: Sunday 2nd March 2014
Here’s an example:
Any questions or queries, just give us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.